Monday, June 07, 2010

Well, I'm back

Um. Hi there, to the four people who are actually still reading this after an extremely lengthy hiatus. As an explanation, I went back to school and it sucked up pretty much any free time that I might have had in which to watch soccer, let alone write about it. But I have now graduated (yay!), and the World Cup is about to start (double yay!). Which means that I have deeply significant things to share with the internets about who should play in midfield for England, which teams are most likely to win it all, and which players have the dodgiest haircuts and/or tattoos.

Coming up shortly: Overviews of all eight groups, largely for my own benefit so I can get my head around who all these teams are (and can somebody tell me which is North Korea and which is South?).

No comments: