Monday, December 12, 2005

Italian football: WTF.

I normally don't pay much attention to Italian football, despite getting three Serie A games on Telatino most weekends -- largely because I tend to spend the games yelling at the players to (a) stop diving and (b) WASH THEIR DAMN HAIR.

But when I noticed that the Milan derby was on Sunday, I figured I might as well watch. And, wow. Are the games always like this, or was this just an unusually crazy one? Two extremely dodgy penalty calls (whatever drugs the ref was on, I would like some of those, please), players bleeding all over the pitch, Jaap Stam generally being terrifying, and a little gymnastics display by Obafemi Martins.

I might have to start watching more often now. Because four Premiership games in a weekend just isn't enough.

That Kaká sure is pretty, eh?

No comments: